Calling finance CISOs, CIOs, SVPs, and VPs who need expert insight into the 2021 threat landscape.
We’ve assembled an expert panel to help you to optimize your cybersecurity posture for the year ahead—so that you can reduce breach risks while minimizing impacts on operations and productivity.
Plurilock would like to invite you to join us for this exclusive discussion:
“Financial Cybersecurity In 2021: What Are The Biggest Challenges?”
In it, our panel of industry experts provide straight talk about:
- How the industry was affected by the unprecedented challenges of 2020
- What the companies who stayed out of the headlines did—that victims didn’t
- The internal security challenges that banks and financials are facing in 2021
- How identity is becoming central not just to fraud prevention, but to internal security
- What strategies exist to combat threats, and the benefits and drawbacks of each
Accountable for cybersecurity at your financial organization? This virtual panel event will provide deep vision and expert analysis to help you keep your organization out of the cybersecurity headlines in 2021.
Space is limited to 100 attendees—so register now.