Senior professional with 30+ years in technology, a big-picture eye, world-class copy skills, and a relatively unique organizational and technological background that includes:
• Product and experience design and development
• Creative, UI/UX design, and instructional design
• Human factors
• Initiative-critical and application-critical public relations/communication
• Coding, web development, and SaaS/API lego games
• Data architecting and database administration
• Research, analysis, and reporting
• Project and team management and benchmarking
• Any app I can test-drive for an hour, from Office to Adobe CS to SPSS to R Studio to Optimizely
• Digital asset and content management and distribution
• Oxford commas, smart-quotes, and true en- and em-dashes
• General greatness in melee situations
Professionally and personally, I specialize in understanding and conceptualizing the friction points between technologies and publics, then leading the charge to address them—always with the ability to man the front lines myself when necessary.
Plurilock is the Leader in Advanced Authentication
Plurilock provides invisible MFA and continuous authentication solutions using state-of-the-art behavioral-biometric and machine learning technology. Plurilock enables organizations to compute safely—and with peace of mind.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.