- Cybersecurity product and services provider
- 18+ employees
- Founded 2001
- Revenue of US$28.1 million (CAD$35.8 million) in 20201
- Gross Margin of US$1.4M in 20201
- Diversified client base consisting of over 140 tier-1 organizations
- Numerous prominent master service agreements with state and federal agencies in the United States
Government Contract Vehicles
- California CMAS
- NASA SEWP
Plurilock began as an innovative, research-driven company with multiple in-house patents and cutting-edge technology in IAM and cybersecurity detection. Aurora is a sales-driven company with a significant client and revenue base whose product line and verticals are a synergistic fit for those of Plurilock.
As a result of the transaction, Plurilock will gain an experienced, successful sales force, over 140 clients, a bevy of difficult-to-achieve exclusive contracts, a strong market presence on the west coast of the United States, and an Indian office dedicated to federal sales.
Aurora maintains an extensive stable of master service agreements, including seven (7) State of California contract vehicles, a NASA SEWP V contract,* and a GSA 8(a) STARS II contract for small business status.
* “Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement,” or SEWP, is a United States government-wide acquisition contract authorized by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget and managed by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Get Plurilock Investor Updates
You'll start receiving updates about Plurilock with our next mailing.
Added detail and graphics can be found in the transaction press kit.
1 The Company cautions that the Aurora financial information (“Financial Information”) in this press release is audited but subject to receipt of the final auditor’s report which is expected before or at closing. Any changes to the Financial Information, if any, are anticipated to be immaterial.
2 Based on an exchange rate posted by fx-exchange.com as of December 31, 2020, being the fiscal year end of Aurora.